We create conversations.
n 1984, at the age of 26, Ginny Seyferth had a vision. She imagined a thriving Grand Rapids community; a city where business prospers and servant leaders flourish. SeyferthPR was intimately involved in the transformation of our West Michigan city and has since grown into one of Michigan’s top public relations firms. We specialize in helping clients throughout the state better connect with their publics through words, images and relationships, whether they are government, consumers, businesses, and/or non-profits. With over 30 years building our network of influencers, we are expert at creating strategic alliances and crafting conversations that enhance our clients’ reputations and help them succeed.
We are HIRING!
SeyferthPR is hiring an Assistant Account Executive. To be eligible for the position please write a three paragraph letter as to why you should be considered by SeyferthPR along with a one page resume and a sample of your writing. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
· Minimum BA/BS degree with a concentration in English, public relations, media relations, journalism, communications, or a related field.
· 1 - 2 years of professional public relations experience in an agency or other PR setting
· Strong writing and editing skills
. Some experience in social media
. Strong written and verbal communication
· Project management skills.
· High level of personal and professional integrity
· High level proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and social media tools.
Dropping the Oxford comma: Account executive Chris Zoladz reflects on his transition from journalism to public relations.
The Grand Rapids company is expected to open six new HopCat locations a year for the next five years. Congrats, BarFly Ventures!